We are proud to work on renovation projects for many high profile historic buildings around the country. These have included Kensington Palace, Windsor Castle, Dorchester Abbey and other important national heritage sites. Please take a look through the case studies on this page for further details.
Our team are extremely sensitive to the unique requirements of historic buildings, taking the utmost care to design appropriate systems while leaving no impact on the fabric of the building. We liaise closely with the client, consultants, architects and contractors to minimise intrusion and implement long-term electrical solutions.
- Complete electrical refurbishment for churches, cathedrals and historic stately homes.
- Design and installation of heating, ventilation, gas and air conditioning systems.
- Electrical and mechanical design for historic building renovations.
- Installation of modern safety systems; including security and fire alarms.
- Smoke, heat and beam detectors.
- Bespoke internal lighting design, including ambient lights, energy-efficient lighting and dimmable controls.
- Photovoltaic and sustainable power systems for heating and lighting.
- Mobile based lighting and heating control systems.
- Testing of electrical wiring systems and appliances (PAT testing).
- External lighting, including floodlights and security lights.
- Routine and emergency maintenance.
Discuss Your Project
Our engineers are happy to discuss your requirements and design a bespoke solution to meet the needs of any historic building. To chat with one of our design engineers, please call our Oxford office on 01865 322200, or our Southampton office on 02380 614700. You can also click here to reach us by email.