At Lowe & Oliver we are proud to offer a full range of electrical and mechanical contracting services to developers within the commercial sector. End-users vary from service businesses to retail showrooms and factories.
We undertake work in a wide range of commercial environments, working closely with consultants, architects and contractors to install efficient systems while minimising waste and disruption to the end-user. All work is carried out with strict adherence to health and safety standards, with special attention being paid to working at height and fire hazards in industrial settings.
- Electrical and mechanical design and project planning, accredited by the Chartered Institute of Building Engineers (CIBSE), Institute of Electrical Engineers (IET) and Institute of Mechanical Engineers (IMehcE).
- Distribution boards.
- Energy efficient internal lighting and controls.
- External lighting, including security lights.
- Scheduled maintenance and emergency repairs.
- Fire and security alarms.
- Warehouse AHUs.
- Portable Equipment (PAT) and electrical safety testing.
- Security access for warehouses, offices and industrial facilities.
- Refrigeration systems and cold rooms.
- Air conditioning.
- Power generation and plant rooms.
- Photovoltaic and sustainable power supplies.
Find out more about our services in the commercial sector by calling one of our design engineers in Oxford (01865 322200), or Southampton (02380 614700), or by messaging our team via our online contact form. You can also access a variety of case studies through this page, which give an overview of our work on commercial projects.