At Lowe & Oliver we design and implement electrical and mechanical solutions for public sector organisations around the country. Working with clients, architects, contractors and consultants, we undertake bespoke electrical and mechanical work in libraries, schools, hospitals and other public buildings.
Our projects include complete wiring infrastructure for new builds and extensions, as well as renovations on existing buildings. Sensitive to the requirements of public sector organisations, our work is carried out in close liaison with all parties to minimise disruption and deliver the highest quality of electrical and mechanical work.
Our services include:
- Complete electrical, mechanical and wiring design: Technical AutoCAD drawings meeting all industry design engineering standards.
- Testing of electrical systems and equipment (PAT testing).
- Ongoing scheduled maintenance.
- Emergency call-out repair service and remote telephone support.
- Installation and maintenance of photovoltaic panels.
- Distribution systems.
- Security and fire alarms, including detection systems.
- Door access systems.
- Indoor and outdoor lighting arrays, including eco-friendly lighting, sensor controlled lights and dimmable lights.
- Power generation and distribution.
- Photovoltaic and other sustainable power sources.
- Design and installation of heating, ventilation, gas and air conditioning systems.
Request A Quote
To speak with one of our engineers about an electrical or mechanical project, please call our team at Oxford on 01865 322200, or Southampton on 02380 614700, or send us a message through our contact form.