Mechanical Maintenance Engineer:
Lowe & Oliver are currently looking for someone to join our Maintenance Team. Fulfilling the role of Mechanical Maintenance Engineer, you will be working closely with our Small Works Department.
You will be an integral part of our clients’ experience from their initial enquiry through to the resolution of their problems, with excellent customer service and communication must.
Lowe and Oliver are a family owned mechanical and electrical contractor with offices in Oxford, Eastleigh, and Cheltenham. We are holders of the coveted Royal Warrant and have been trading for nearly 100 years, with around 150 current employees. Our portfolio is second to none and are regularly trusted to work on the UK’s most prestigious buildings.
- Carry out PPM inspections and remedial works.
- To ensure that all repair and maintenance documentation is maintained with full compliance with all regulatory guidelines and company Standard Operating Procedures at all times.
- To personally identify and encourage other associates to do so areas for improvements to our processes, products and compliance.
- Undertake specific training as required and to identify and help implement training of other associates as required.
- Provide support to the Facilities Maintenance Engineer to ensure that critical utility supply is maintained at all times.
- To be responsible for the correct procurement of parts for repairs and maintenance.
- To be responsible for the creation and maintenance of spare parts stock levels.
- To be responsible for the security and maintenance of tools and equipment issued to the Maintenance team.
- Conduct themselves at all times in a professional and courteous manner and maintain a good appearance acceptable to our customers and management.
- The achievement of agreed personnel objectives
- Ensure compliance to all aspects of the Company’s Health, Safety and Environmental procedures.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Strong skills in mechanical and electrical fault finding and repair.
- Ability to make decisions under pressure.
- Must have practical problem solving and communication skills are essential.
- Time served (apprenticeship trained) maintenance engineer.
- Preventive / breakdown maintenance background (required).
- Gas Safe registered (required).
- F-Gas Certificate (preferred).
- Basic understanding of BMS Systems (preferred).
- OFTEC (preferred).
- 5 years mechanical engineering experience (preferred).
To apply for this role please send a cover letter and a copy of your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org