We are Hiring!!
Due to current workload and a healthy workbook through 2022, Lowe & Oliver are looking to employ in the following disciplines based out of our Oxford branch:
• Electricians Mates/improvers
• Approved Electricians
• Electrical Technicians
• Pipe Fitters
• M&E Site Foreman/Supervisors The right candidates will have a proven track record in working on high end residential and commercial projects. Confidence to work on your own or be part of a larger team duties carrying out a wide range of electrical services installations.
With over 98 years of trading Lowe & Oliver provides a comprehensive portfolio of electrical and mechanical services. Our extensive track record includes involvement in many prestigious and high-profile projects. Lowe & Oliver is one of a very few UK companies to hold a coveted Royal Warrant.
Successful candidates may benefit from:
• Competitive rates of pay
• Private Medical Insurance
• Occupational Health Assessments
• JIB sick pay cover
• Death Benefit
• Accidental Death Benefit
• Permanent and Total Disability Benefit
• Employee Assistance Helpline • Company branded clothing including t-shirts, polo shirts, fleeces and trousers as well as any required safety clothing/equipment. • Transport, depending on grade
To apply for the any of the above roles, please send a copy of your CV and a short cover letter to Info@loweoliver.co.uk
We will aim to get back to you within 2-5 working days, thank you for your application.