Lowe & Oliver believes in high standards. To maintain the first class quality which has made us an industry leader, we work closely with the major trade bodies.
Lowe & Oliver is:
- A member of the Electrical Contractors' Association (ECA), giving clients the assurance of the ECA warranty, bond and code of fair trading.
- Accredited to the independently audited and internationally recognised ISO 9001:2001 quality management standard.
- A member of the National Inspection Council for Electrical Installation Contractors (NICEIC), the UK consumer safety organisation and independent regulatory body.
- A member of the Building & Engineering Services Association (BESA a new brand; a new HVCA) which carries out third-party checks to ensure our technical and commercial competence.
- Enrolled on the Gas Safe Register of gas engineers and is therefore a member of a Class of Persons approved by the relevant health & safety enforcement agency.
- A registered member of the Joint Industry Board for the Electrical Contracting Industry, which operates an autonomous professional grading scheme for electricians.