At Lowe & Oliver, we work with architects and construction contractors to provide high quality electrical and mechanical services for colleges, schools and universities.
Projects include new faculty buildings and halls of residence for university campuses, where we have been responsible for complete electrical and mechanical design, installation and maintenance. We also work on building renovations, upgrading educational buildings with energy-efficient lighting, modern heating systems and PV panels.
We provide expert advice and input at all stages of a project as required, cooperating closely with engineers, architects and main contractors to facilitate the highest quality and safety standards. All installation work is carried out in close conjunction with the end-user to minimise disruption to students and teachers.
- Electrical services for specialist facilities, including art rooms, recording studios and laboratories.
- Electrical rewiring.
- Technical drawings for mechanical and electrical systems, meeting all the requirements of the Charted Institute of Building Services Engineers (CIBSE).
- Additional generator and plant installation.
- Energy-efficient lighting and lighting control systems.
- Maintenance and repairs.
- Distribution boards.
- Solar PV systems.
- Cleanroom wiring and distribution solutions.
- Alarm systems.
- Safety testing and PAT testing.
- Heating networks, including boilers, radiators, water heaters, gas mains connections etc.
Get In Touch
To discuss a project for a client in the educational sector, please get in touch with one of our design engineers at our Oxford office on 01865 32200, or our Southampton office on 02380 614700. Alternatively, please use our contact form to send us a message.