Our team of qualified electrical & mechanical designers and experienced engineers provide a range of bespoke services to laboratories, hospitals and manufacturers in the scientific sector. Scientific facilities include a variety of environments with specific needs. Our installations are designed to fulfil the exact requirements of the client (for example, cleanroom conditions) while providing excellent value for money.
We work closely with the client, architect and main contractor on each project to facilitate a tailored solution, implementing the work to fit the overall project schedule. Some of our projects involve brand-new buildings, while others are part of refurbishments/expansions.
What We Do:
- Full electrical and mechanical design drawings, using advanced AutoCAD software and meeting all CIBSE, IMechE and IEE standards, among others.
- Lighting installations.
- Solar PV systems.
- Intruder and fire alarms.
- Specialist safety alarms, including beam line alarm monitors, leak detectors and oxygen depletion alarms.
- Planned preventative maintenance and emergency repairs.
- Emergency and backup power generators.
- Personal access control systems.
- Wiring and cable system design with bespoke trunking systems.
- Safety testing for electrical wiring and portable appliances (PAT).
Speak To Us
To find out more about our specialist electrical and mechanical services for scientific establishments, please call our Oxford-based design engineers on 01865 322200, or our Southampton-based team on 02380 614700. You can also send us an email through our online contact form and someone will get back to you as soon as possible.