Client: Friends Life Ltd
Consultant: ITD Consultants
Main contractor: Whistlers Building Contractors
Start date: September 2015
Completion date: April 2016
The project comprises the refurbishment of a headquarters, office and distribution facility with secure yard. The property offers flexibility to include grade A offices, a high bay warehouse which could be utilised for storage, laboratory space, production and packing facility. The warehouse is accessed via 8 dock level loading doors from a large secure yard.
Lowe and Oliver carried out the refurbishment of 3rd floor main plant room, ground 1st and 2nd floor offices (30,000 Sq. Ft) and the high bay warehouse (60,000 Sq. Ft).Systems upgraded/refurbished included.
New 4 pipe Fan Coil System.
- Distribution ductwork and grilles.
- Heating and chilled water pipework.
- BMS controls upgrade.
- Replacement Warehouse AHU’s.
- Refurbish and service all existing Equipment.
- LED lighting to current regulations throughout.
- Small power rewire.
- New distribution boards.
- External lighting.
- New fire alarm and security.