St Mary’s Primary School, Marlborough
Client: Wiltshire County Council
Main Contractor: Kier Construction
Value: £1.2 Million
Start date: February 2017
Completion date: August 2017
Lowe & Oliver carried out the complete mechanical & electrical Installation of a new Primary School including the following specialist systems:
- New Incoming gas & water services to the plant room to supply the heating & water services around the building.
- Ventilation system derived from a number of heat recovery units.
- Building Breathings natural ventilation system.
- Heating for the building via radiators throughout.
- Air conditioning to the server room.
- A comprehensive Building Management System installed to control the mechanical systems complete.
- New incoming electrical feeding supply.
- 400amp panel board within the plant room supplying the electrical distribution around the building with Split Load Metered Lighting & Power Distribution Boards.
- Acoustic LED Lighting rafts installed to the class rooms.
- Recessed LED panels or down lighters with common areas.
- All lighting within the new building controlled via a comprehensive Lighting Control System.
- External lighting to the perimeter of the building using wall mounted fittings LED and lighting columns.
- Photocell & timeclock arrangement to provide control to the external lighting.
- New addressable fire alarm system.
- Complete CCTV, intruder and disabled refuse system.
- Disabled toilet alarms with central repeat remote facility.